IT, People & HR
Boulder, CO, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
We are searching for talented individuals who are driven to tackle the most ambitious goal of our time - building the computer hardware that enables the development of safe artificial general intelligence. See more at fathomradiant.co/aboutus
In our people, we above all value kindness, a scout mindset, a focus on improvement, and prioritising to get the right things done. We aim to help build one of the most transformative technologies in the world, with massive social and ethical implications. We think this makes representation even more important, and we are actively striving to have a range of diverse perspectives on our team.
We're tackling one of the most ambitious goals of our time - building a hardware system that enables machine intelligence at a level of connectivity rivalling the human brain. To do it, we need great people from the most cutting edge domains of silicon, computer hardware, mechanics and optics. Help us find the top technical talent who’d be excited for our mission and thrive within our company culture.
We're prioritizing candidates who are located in or willing to relocate to Boulder. However, for exceptional candidates who worked in very similar industries, we're open to considering remote.
Areas of contribution
- Handle the full recruiting pipeline: from outreach, job ads, building and gathering info from team members to creating job requirements and interview questions all the way to helping get offers out.
- Maintain several candidate pipelines and maintain a good candidate experience, even if we don't end up moving forward with them.
- Partner with hiring managers to build and improve recruiting processes and develop sourcing strategies for each of your roles.
- Help craft messages to a variety of audiences, communicate technology advantages lucidly, teach new concepts when necessary. This is a complex project combining photonics, electronics, optics and computer architecture.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule. First pass screen of applicants’ relevant knowledge, hard skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
You're probably a good fit for this role if you...
- Have experience in end-to-end recruitment, from role planning to interviews and executing offers.
- Have experience with recruitment tools, such as Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter or other job boards.
- Have a background in hiring for one of our technical areas or an adjacent technical background (such as silicon, optics, mechanics or computer hardware)
- Are enthusiastic about artificial intelligence and hardware’s role in it, and their potential for positive impact.
- Are passionate about initiating, building and cultivating relationships.
For all roles, we target market salaries, with an additional benefits package. Our comprehensive benefits include startup equity and medical expenses coverage (including extra coverage for employees with a family). The salary in our offers are determined based on years of experience, living expenses (for remote roles) and our internal salaries.