Nurse Practitioner (Remote) - CA, PA, NJ, TX, MN
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner to help us treat patients suffering from addictions. The NP will help care for Quit Genius members utilizing Quit Genius’ telemedicine services. The NP will care for the member directly through scheduled video/audio visits. The NP will also triage and asses whether a member is appropriate for treatment amongst many other responsibilities.
Additional Details About the Role:
- Facilitate live and interactive clinical assessments, treatments, and medication management via telehealth
- Make appropriate assessments, treatment plans, and referrals for patient problems
- Collaborate with clinical staff
- Provide patient education and referrals specific to patient’s assessed needs and abilities
- Assist with developing and implementing, as necessary, care and treatment protocols, standards, policies, and procedures
- Utilize good communication skills, verbal and written
- Maintain accurate records on patients treated
- Participate in case reviews, consultations, and utilization review
To Succeed in This Role You Will Need:
- NP License to practice with a DEA license in 2 or more states.
- Hold a DATA 2000 Waiver with the ability to treat up to 275 patients.
- Ability and willingness to be licensed in multiple states
- Hold state controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it
- Registered with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Full Malpractice coverage.
- Full Tail Coverage.
- Remote working
- Reimbursement for licensure renewal
- Regular training, education and clinical supervision
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Company-wide yoga sessions
- Calm subscription
- Accelerated career growth opportunities to match the fast-paced growth of the business.
- Join a talented, passionate and ambitious team of doctors, designers and technologists with a fun-loving culture.