Beam is Asia Pacific’s largest shared micromobility company, we are on a mission to turn little drives into better rides and make cities flow better for everyone.
Shared micromobility is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and we’re leading the way in Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and Malaysia. In collaboration with cities, we bring a safe, affordable and sustainable new mode of transport to citizens with our fleets of self-driven small electric vehicles. Following our US $93M Series B round, we will be expanding our operations to Turkey, Japan and Indonesia.
We have gathered a team with a passion for innovation and technology. We tackle growing challenges every day as a group of problem solvers, determined to make a positive impact on people’s lives and the future of the planet.
This is just the beginning. Come join us on the journey.
- Be go-to support and local expert on a broad range of legal and compliance issues for our Turkey business
- Provide regional legal support and assist with Beam’s expansion initiatives
- Review and drafting of contracts, agreements, and other legal documents
- Providing internal advice relating to compliance with applicable local laws, regulations, and policies
- Ensuring statutory filings requirements are met in Turkey
- Keep abreast of national legislative developments and regional and city ordinances
- Qualified solicitor with minimum 3+ years PQE, ideally having exposure to both law firm or in-house environments
- Trained and qualified in Turkey with solid commercial law experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Turkish
- Understanding of local general corproate, administrative, technology transportation, and labor laws and regulations is an advantage
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, diplomatic and with excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing)
- Rapid execution capability - ability to work within tight time constraints on time-sensitive issues
- Commercial mindset - ability to strike the right balance between the growth needs of our organization whilst maintaining the appropriate level of compliance
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.