As a key member of Beam’s communications team, the Communications Executive (ANZ) will support the work of Beam ANZ and the Communications team to:
- Support the delivery of Beam’s regional ANZ communications strategy
- Manage rider and community-facing communications via channels including (but not limited to) in-app, EDM, social media, and other paid, owned and earned channels
- Support rider acquisition and engagement via communications and marketing activities
- Deliver meaningful communications and marketing campaigns under Beam’s pillars of sustainability, safety and community
Note: This is a 12-month fixed term maternity cover position
- Manage day-to-day communications activities surrounding Beam’s operations in cities, including launches, expansions, local events promotion, and local engagement with community groups
- Develop and execute external communications materials, particularly rider and community facing, such as EDMs, social media posts and in-app notifications, to drive acquisition and retention
- Oversee the in-app experience for riders, including ensuring all in-app messaging is relevant and up-to-date
- Work with the Brand and Communications team to develop campaigns that drive rider and community engagement and market expansion
- Procure and manage external suppliers, including printers, photographers and video producers
-Professional experience: minimum 3 years’ experience in a communications role
- Strong copywriting and storytelling capabilities
- Proven experience in developing marketing and communications materials, and executing communications campaigns
- Previous experience with marketing platforms, CRMs and workplace management tools. You will be regularly working with tools such as Meta Business Manager, Asana, AirTable, Mailchimp, LeanPlum and Figma
- Excellent communication, copywriting and presentation skills
- Prior experience working in an agency environment will be highly regarded
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.