Customer Support Agent4
- Provide outstanding customer support through phone, email, and live chat, ensuring that every interaction leaves a positive impression.
- Understand customer needs, address concerns, and provide solutions promptly.
- Record detailed notes of customer interactions, ensuring every detail is captured.
- Work collaboratively with the wider customer service team to share insights and learnings.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach, spotting potential issues before they escalate and suggesting improvements.
- A keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach to tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The desire to grow and take on greater responsibilities over time.
- Team player mentality, always ready to help out and learn from peers.
- Adaptable to rotational shifts with 1 rest day and 1 off day.
- Comfortable with a hybrid work model, with anchor days in our Malaysia office.
- Opportunity to make an impact to the world by transforming urban transportation.
- Be part of a hyper-growth organization with plenty of opportunities to springboard your career.
- Flexible and autonomous working environment with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
The Beam Group of Companies is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) organization. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment where all are welcome regardless of race, language, religion, gender, nationality, age, disability or other divisive categorizations.