Senior Operations Associate
Perth, WA, Australia
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of Operations Specialists as they run the day to day operations of WA markets.
- Engage and manage key external stakeholders, including local councils and community groups, to ensure alignment with regional regulations and to foster strong community relationships.
- Collaborate with Beam’s central operations team to develop and implement processes and strategies across your markets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align operations with overall company objectives.
- Oversee the Profit and Loss management for each market, ensuring optimal financial performance and accountability. Implement strategies to maximise revenue and control costs.
- Monitor market performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement corrective actions.
- Manage budgets and forecasts, control expenses and ensure financial targets are met.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to enhance operational excellence and grow e-mobility in Western Australia.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the team.
- Ensure compliance with legal and company standards in all operational activities.