Cognigenics is a company focused on leveraging the power of gene therapies to enhance cognitive performance. The goal is to provide people with the tools they need to overcome common cognitive issues such as stress, anxiety, and depression. Our technology offers a broad range of applications, and we are making great strides towards improving millions of lives.
Cognigenics is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant for our Stuart, FL location for administrative and organizational support to its executive team by maintaining schedules, preparing reports, conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. The person in this role will work from home and occasionally from our Stuart, Florida office.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working in an executive support role
- Experience with remote conferencing software platforms such as Zoom desired but not required
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a team