Marketing & Communications
Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
Pelago is looking for a passionate and tech-savvy storyteller to help us drive awareness and engagement. The right candidate for the role of Content Marketing Manager will be a highly creative strategist with strong copywriting skills who brings project management and a results-driven mindset to the table.
We are looking for a candidate who will create compelling content throughout the marketing funnel to drive brand awareness and performance metrics. The content marketing manager develops, executes, and implements content marketing strategies and plans that engage, inform, and inspire our target audiences while driving business outcomes. You’ll spend 75% of your time on B2B2C/B2C content and 25% on B2B.
- Develop and manage an annual content calendar, managing multiple campaigns and ensuring deadlines are met
- Create compelling content for multiple online and offline channels, including email, web, direct mail, and client channels (partnering with other marketing functions when appropriate)
- Manage custom campaign requests from strategic clients
- Creation of ad copy for demand-generation campaigns
- Development of member personas and insights to help inform our segmentation strategy (in partnership with product marketing)
- Edit, proof, and optimize content using performance analytics and metrics
- Create campaign enablement ppt decks to help drive maximum participation in member-facing campaigns in both Pelago and client channels
- Develop compelling content for thought leadership and sales presentations (partnering with product marketing and Communications directors)
- Research competitors to identify content gaps and opportunities for innovation
- Own social media content strategy, partnering with Digital Marketing Manager on execution
- Oversee and manage the development of a growth webinar and podcast series
- Develop and manage our video strategy and production (in partnership with product marketing)
The background we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in content creation and marketing
- B2B2C and B2B messaging and marketing experience
- Proven experience in developing world-class digital content that drives engagement and demand across digital channels (emails, web copy, videos, infographics, social media)
- A passion for content marketing, the ability to be creative, and an understanding of how to scale a creative idea are essential
- Exemplary writing, editing, and PPT skills
- Strong creative sensibilities and a visual eye for design aesthetics and content curation
- Ability to work closely with other areas of expertise, including sales, product, clinical research, finance, and others
- Attention to detail, extremely organized, thrive on identifying and delivering results
Our teams at Pelago are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Pelago is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.