Graphic Designer (Marketing)
Marketing & Communications, Design
Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
We are seeking a highly skilled Graphic Designer experienced in both digital and print mediums. The right candidate for the role of Graphic Designer will be a strong visual storyteller and team player, combining creativity with project management skills and a results-driven mindset.
As a Graphic Designer at Pelago, you will be instrumental in creating visually engaging designs that uphold our brand identity for members and prospective clients. Working closely with our commercial and growth Marketing team, as well as key members of our sales team, you will develop and execute visual assets that engage, inform, and inspire our target audiences, ultimately driving positive business outcomes.
- Own design process for a variety of assets including e-books, white papers, sell sheets, ads, social media graphics, emails, sales decks, web pages, event materials, and other brand materials
- Develop and maintain a consistent visual brand identity across all marketing and sales materials
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and execute compelling visual content that effectively communicates Pelago’s message and mission
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas to enhance the visual presence of the Pelago brand
- Manage multiple project concurrently, ensuring timely delivery without compromising on quality or attention to detail
- Stay updated on design trends and emerging technologies, incorporating best practices to elevate the overall quality of Pelago’s design work
The background we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Strong portfolio showcasing a wide range of design projects, demonstrating creativity, technical skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are essential. After Effects and Premiere Pro are a bonus
- Strong understanding of design principles, layout, and typography
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment, coupled with strong project management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to take technical, research based content and create digestible designs