Licensed Therapist (Remote) - Montana
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
In this role, you will function as an integral member of Pelago’s Clinical Team, supporting and empowering members to live addiction-free lives. At Pelago, we are focused on collaboration and our clinical team includes a support system of coaches, clinical supervisors, and prescribers. As a clinician, you will help members focus on actionable skills and building healthy, life-long habits through structured, evidence-based protocols and work closely with our clinical/care team, contributing to our fast growing business.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Deliver remote care to members through text-based chat, video calls, and phone calls.
- Conduct a multidimensional assessment to gather relevant behavioral health history and symptoms.
- Monitor the progress of members, provide follow-up communications and offer personalized therapeutic strategies to guide members through their recovery journey.
- Be supportive and encouraging to members to help them establish and sustain motivation to change their substance use.
- Collaborate with other Pelago departments to ensure a positive experience for all members and provide valuable feedback to the product development team.
- Participate as a member of the care team and assist members as needed with accessing resources, as well as obtaining consent and authorization forms.
- Contribute to process improvement efforts and strategic projects.
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality as described in HIPAA Privacy & Security policies, and ensure compliance with annual training requirements
- Fully Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist LMFT) with ability to practice independently
- Ability to maintain a consistent schedule for patients (40 hrs/week from Mon-Fri)
- Clinical experience delivering CBT and/or behavioral support for individuals with substance use disorders, including tobacco, alcohol, and/or opioid use disorders
- Proficient with evidence-based practices such as Motivational Interviewing, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, Medication Assisted Treatments, and Relapse PreventionAdvocate of Harm Reduction-based philosophy and practices
- Ability to work collaboratively with healthcare professionals, adapt to fast-changing environments and prioritize competing work demands
- Technologically proficient and able to swiftly adapt to technological developments